Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Old GC plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

boringer

Hi, in new revisions you can't select a GC plugin, only "new gc plugin" is available.
I have a ps2->usb adapter, it worked with every plugin except the new one. Is there any solution?
GCPadNew was merged into Dolphin and GCPad plugin support has been removed in recent revisions.
If your "ps2->usb adapter" doesn't work with the now built-in interface, I would like to fix it.
If you explain exactly what is not working with your gamepad, I will try to fix the problem right now.

boringer

The problem is that when I select the devise, no imput is detected.
Also if I right-clik a button it says "bound control: 0" and no commands are listed if the devise I want to use is selected.

Maybe theres some sort of problem with de devise name, I have a spanish windows 7 so the devise name is listed as "DirectInput/0/Eje 4 botón 16 joystick" instead of "DirectInput/0/Eje 4 botón 16 joystick"
(06-16-2010, 10:03 AM)boringer Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe theres some sort of problem with de devise name, I have a spanish windows 7 so the devise name is listed as "DirectInput/0/Eje 4 botón 16 joystick" instead of "DirectInput/0/Eje 4 botón 16 joystick"

Good thinking. I'll look for code that would fail with non-ascii chars and make you a patch.
Can you compile the code?
Otherwise I'll give you a patched Dolphin.exe to test (x86 or x64)?.

Edit:
Do you have both an SDL and DirectInput entry for your gamepad? Do they both list the badly formed name? Do they both not work?
If you could paste the correct and all the incorrect names that would help.

boringer

SDL is listed correctly but it doesn't work either.

is listed "SDL/0/Eje 4 botón 16 joystick" BUT if I click refresh for instance it´s replaced to "SDL/0/Eje 4 bot_n 16 joystick".

I can't compile it so you could give me te .exe, 64bit please Tongue.

Thanks!

PD: You should use UTF8 for internationalization I think.
PD: Let's hope it's only a charset problem.
Try revision 5718.
Please test SDL and DirectInput.
Thanks Smile

boringer

Thanks so much, it solved the problem. You are an Ace! Tongue