Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] Custom Robo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I started playing the game Custom Robo (NTSC-U) and so far, it runs perfectly, besides a single flaw. The background music starts for a few seconds, then it dies out. I dunno if this is how it always was, but its not a big deal. All the sound FX and such work as intended too.

I posted this because I searched the forums and didn't see anything in the perfect thread, or any topics that said it works well.

This is on Dolphin 2.0 by the way, and I just got past the police tournament for people who have played the game.

Great work on the Dolphin Emulator! I'll be using it alot more, thats for sure :p
Yeah, the game runs great since quite some time now, only the BGM has problems, like in many games Undecided
Ok, just didn't see it around in any posts ^^ Also, there seems to be a few minor graphical errors (The door to the outside world flickers, and a few parts of the wall flicker in the lab). But besides that and the background music, it runs fine. Next thing is to get a bluetooth adapater and try out some wii games ^^
Well, I seem to have fell upon a bug in this game that crashes right near the end (Wonderful for me, can't beat the game DSmile. Anyways, seems to be from the Direct3D9 plugin, from the log:

Code:
19:08:434 .\Src\OpcodeDecoding.cpp:296 E[Video]: OpcodeDecoding::Decode: Illegal command 6b
19:08:437 .\Src\OpcodeDecoding.cpp:296 E[Video]: OpcodeDecoding::Decode: Illegal command 01
19:08:437 .\Src\OpcodeDecoding.cpp:296 E[Video]: OpcodeDecoding::Decode: Illegal command 01
19:08:438 .\Src\OpcodeDecoding.cpp:296 E[Video]: OpcodeDecoding::Decode: Illegal command 4a
19:08:438 .\Src\OpcodeDecoding.cpp:296 E[Video]: OpcodeDecoding::Decode: Illegal command 49

Might work fine in the OpenGL plugin, but no way of testing that on my side (My card wont let me us any opengl above 1.1 >.<).

EDIT: If I uncheck the "Render to Main Window", "Enable CPU->EFB access" and the "EFB Scaled Copy", it works fine... huh
hi dudeami what setting u use for your dophin 2.0?
because i am using dolphin 2.0 but i cant launch the custom robo it went all black
10x Smile

AnimeisAwesome7

Hi I can run the game perfectly but I get a weird graphic error, I have tried switching plugins but I prefer to use OpenGL because it gives me better speed, also the problem only occurs on the Open GL plugin in dolphin version 2.0, I will attach a picture of the problem, If any one could help I would appreciate it a lot ^_^