Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Could some share their xbox 360 controller setup?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

tunderofnl

Hey guys,
I was wondering if any of you guys can send me there conf file for a xbox controller, and also send me the plugin they use cause I can't set my controller up. atleast not the good way....

Please help me Smile

Regards,
Thunderofnl

tunderofnl

Thank you Big Grin
You're welcome :p.

tunderofnl

Hmmmmmmmm, with the new version of Dolphin the GC pad settings fail Tongue Someone please share there settings with that one? Big Grin
Edit:
Nevermind I made a working one... if someone wants it please don't hesitate to ask
(06-15-2010, 01:30 AM)tunderofnl Wrote: [ -> ]Hmmmmmmmm, with the new version of Dolphin the GC pad settings fail Tongue Someone please share there settings with that one? Big Grin
Nevermind I made a working one... if someone wants it please don't hesitate to ask

It should work fine. How does it "fail"?

tunderofnl

(06-15-2010, 02:23 AM)Billiard26 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-15-2010, 01:30 AM)tunderofnl Wrote: [ -> ]Hmmmmmmmm, with the new version of Dolphin the GC pad settings fail Tongue Someone please share there settings with that one? Big Grin

It should work fine. How does it "fail"?

nevermind, didn't saw the new features Smile
There's no GUI to configure the controller in the latest revision, it has been removed from the plugin tab. :/
It was merged with Dolphin, just click big "GCPad" button at the top Tongue
How to put the ancien plugin "Plugin_PadSimple.dll" in new revisions ? Because it is better for 360 controllers like I have Smile
Pages: 1 2